10/5/23 - Migrating from Lamini V1 API to V2 API
Lamini has migrated all inference and training services to its V2 Rest API. In this migration the following notable breaking changes have been made:
- Updated completions, training, etc REST api from
- Simplified REST API required arguments to be dead-simple json objects, based on customer feedback.
- Removed support for
dicttypes for improved api stability.
/v1api is no longer supported.
- Updated python library version from major version 0 to major version 1 (1.0.0)
- Cleared all datasets saved via the
- Updated python library to include a new class
from lamini import Lamini.
- This class operates on python dictionaries, as opposed to Lamini Types.
LLMEnginestill supports Lamini Types, and is the basis for all of Lamini's
Runnerclasses. This class is migrated to use the
- Added a
LaminiClassifierclass to help users train their own classes.
Thank you for all your support and feedback!